| b | c
| e | f
| i | j | k | l | m
| q | r | s
| t | u | v
| w | x | y | z
- Association of Certified Fraud Examiners
- Attorney General
- Centers for Medicare and Medicaid
- Durable Medical Equipment such as wheelchairs
- Department of Justice
- Frequently Asked Questions
- False Claims Act
- FourThought Group
- FourThought Group is a full service consulting organization specializing in health care Information Systems. Since 1989, members of our staff have demonstrated experience, knowledge and expertise in the health care systems arena. We provide a broad assortment of professional services spanning a wide variety of technical and business/application areas. We have an unparalleled track record in the industry, primarily driven by client success.
- Geographic Information Systems can be used to dramatically decrease fraud. It can be a great tool to help you: identify geographic areas to focus on, illustrate that fraud occurred, and identify participants in fraud rings.
- Health Care Fraud and Abuse Control
- Health and Human Services
- Healthcare Information Portability and Accountability Act of 1996
was passed by Congress to improve portability and
continuity of health insurance coverage in the group and
individual markets, to combat waste, fraud, and abuse in
health insurance and health care delivery, to promote the
use of medical savings accounts, to improve access to
long-term care services and coverage, to simplify the
administration of health insurance, and for other purposes.
- Medicaid Fraud Control Unit
- National Association of State Medicaid Directors
- National Association of SURS Officials
- Office of Inspector General
- Payment Accuracy Measurement
- Primary Care Case Management
- Protected Health Information
This is information that should only be shared under
certain circumstances defined by HIPAA.
- Private Sector Technology Group
- Serostim is Serono's brand of the growth hormone Somatropin. It is approved for the treatment of AIDS wasting, but it is often abused, being used by body builders.
- Surveillance and Utilization Review System
- Vaccines for Children, a program that pays for vaccinations.